WhatsApp Web Copy Paste Not Working

TDhendup
0

WhatsApp Web Copy Paste Not Working

 

Source: zeenews.india.com

WhatsApp Web is a web-based version of the popular messaging app, allowing users to write faster (than mobile Whatsapp), enabling the transfer of the data between your phone and the computer. Further, you could also copy/paste and texts/data from your computer to the phone-until you come across the issue of ‘copy no more working in the whatsapp web’.

I had been experiencing this issue for a couple of weeks, until I found the following solution-this worked for me-perfect tho’.

While the resources in the internet gave me several reasons such as outdated version of whatsapp web; 3rd-party extension on the browser; text to be copy unsupported by whatsapp; problem with computer’s clipboard; browsers issues, etc..i finally found the following solution working for me.

1.      Open firefox

2.     Type ‘about:config’ on the URL place

3.     Now search for ‘dom.event.clipboardevents.enabled’

4.     In my case it was ‘True’ initially, and toggling between ‘True’ and ‘False’ solved by issue.

5.     You may restart your Firefox and check if step 4 does not work for you.

The copying of the ‘Excel’ tables on onto my firefox clipboard/Whatsapp web was also solved.

 

Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Will review your comment and get back!

Post a Comment (0)